The Pro-Adjuster is a computerized tool that allows our chiropractic physician to scan a patient’s spine and identify the problematic area with more accuracy then the traditional chiropractic approach. This NASA approved technology.
How The Pro-Adjuster Works
The pulsar sensor in the Pro-Adjuster instrument responds and registers information, giving an accurate picture of the extent of rigidity of each area of a patient’s spine. The information from the sensor is sent to the computer and displayed in graphic waves for the doctor to interpret and record.
Once the chiropractic physician determines specific problematic area, the adjustment can be made using the Pro-Adjuster. The instrument utilizes a precise oscillating force with uninterrupted motion. This allows increased mobility of the spinal segment in the area of fixation, or lack of motion, know as a subluxation.
The adjustment is performed with accuracy and comfort for the patient. Following the adjustment, the doctor will scan the patient’s spine again to determine the results of the treatment, and explain the graphs to the patient.
If you have been exposed to a specific technique that you enjoy, please make us aware so that we can deliver the type of results that you DESERVE!
THE ALTERG: “THE ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL”
How the AlterG Works:
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain